Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Why Our Cars are So Dumb - blog post by Alex Bogusky

My wife has a very nice car. The kind of car that has simulated walnut dash panels and leather seats. The kind of car with a carefully engineered driving experience. The kind of car that has a meticulously crafted brand that says something about who she is. The kind of car that uses tremendous amounts processing power to deliver hands-free dialing GPS maps and the ability to warn her when the tire pressure gets low. Yet she seems completely oblivious and immune to it all as she ignores the experience of driving, only attempting to end it all as quickly as possible so she can get herself home and on her personal computer.
Read more...http://fearlessrevolution.com/blog/why-are-our-cars-so-dumb.html


So Alex wrote this blog post about me and my car back in June of 2010. I am still waiting for my car to take pictures of the places I go. It's a Toyota Highlander hybrid, by the way. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment